Wednesday, June 01, 2011

I'm Not a Weird Cat Lady, But...





To Becca, AKA:




"The Child-Animal-Whisperer"--Though I am never really surprised at your magical ways Becca, I am truly impressed and in awe of your ability to befriend Triscut.


Well, what does this matter, you ask? In short, Triscut rode the "short bus" to school, if you know what I mean. He is shockingly devious, in more than just the typical kitty ways of making messes and ruining furniture. If he wants attention and it is not immediately given, he transforms into a stalking spiteful tiger ready to maul. 
I also believe he has CADHD (Cat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), as I will often find him sprinting about my apartment-- bouncing off wall, windows and anything in his way.With sharp little paws he often resembles a torturous medieval weapon with four legs and revenge on his mind. 

Furthermore, he has serious trust issues and only likes me and a select few of my friends; if you are a stranger to him he will hide out until you leave. Despite his evil and anti-social ways, since the day I adopted him from the Animal Humane Shelter I have grown very fond and attached to him (I believe he picked up his delinquent and untrusting ways when he spent time in the "kitty slammer," aka shelter).










1 comment: